How to submit abstracts?
To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the Symposium website. If you have already registered on the website, please, go to Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
- In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral, poster or workshop type of presentation.
The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of changing type of presentation depending on the availability of slots in a particular session.
- Authors are requested to specify preferred section for presentation among the sections listed in “Abstract Submission”.
The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of the final decision.
- Fill in Abstract Title.
- Submit Authors on the right panel.
Presenting Author should be the First Author.
- Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
Abstract body must contain:
Organization, City, Country
- After proceeding steps 1-5 click "Submit" button.
INFORMATION: Submitted abstracts will be neither edited nor proof-read before printing. Therefore, authors are responsible for the clarity and accuracy of the information presented in their abstract.
Please do not hesitate to contact Technical Secretariat in case you have questions or need further information.