All abstracts must be submitted electronically via ONLINE registration system at official web page MAM-17. Submission by e-mail, fax or postal mail is not accepted.
To submit abstracts please follow the instructions written below.
December 20, 2016
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of abstracts by e-mail by the end of February 01, 2017.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The limit of the presentation title is 25 words.
- The abstract must be concise and shorter than 250 words or 200 words if tables or figures are included. Text size must not exceed 1 page of A4 format.
- One author can submit the total of 3 abstracts
HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS?
To submit abstracts you must be registered via ONLINE registration system.
If you are already registered online, enter your Login and Password on Personal page and click "Abstract submission".
- In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral, poster or workshop type of presentation.
The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of changing type of presentation depending on the availability of slots in a particular session.
- Authors are requested to specify preferred section for presentation among the sections listed in “Abstract Submission”.
The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of the final decision.
- Fill in Abstract Title.
- Submit Authors on the right panel.
Presenting Author should be the First Author.
- Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
Abstract body must contain:
Organization, City, Country
- After proceeding steps 1-5 click "Submit" button.
INFORMATION: Submitted abstracts will be neither edited nor proof-read before printing. Therefore, authors are responsible for the clarity and accuracy of the information presented in their abstract.
Please do not hesitate to contact Technical Secretariat if you have questions or need further information.