Early registration deadline: May 10, 2017.
Register early for best pricing and activity availability.
|Registration Fees||Early Bird (till May 10, 2017)||Regular till May 20, 2017)||Late or On-site (after May 20, 2017)|
|Regular participants (academia)||420||466||30 500||540||613||39 000||590||670||43 000|
|Regular participants (academia)
from developing countries
|370||410||26 900||450||511||32 700||490||556||35 600|
|Attendees from industry||560||636||40 700||610||692||44 400||660||749||48 000|
|Students and young scientist||240||273||17 500||290||329||21 000||400||454||29 000|
|Accompanying persons||180||205||13 000||180||205||13 000||180||205||13 000|
|Publication of abstracts (remote participation)||100||105||6 000|
IUPAC members, Affiliate Members, and Fellows will have a 10% reduction in the registration fee.
Registration Fee includes:
- Participation in all official events of the Symposium;
- Coffee Breaks;
- Including of abstracts in the materials of the Symposium;
- Materials of the Symposium;
- Participation in the welcome reception.
- cancellation of participation before 15.04.2017 – no deduction;
- cancellation of participation before 15.05.2017 – 50% deduction;
- cancellation made after 15.05.2017 – 100% deduction.
You may pay the Registration Fee after registration and obtaining access to the Personal Account. Payment can be made by bank transfer, online payment or payment details in the bank.
All refunds are made after the Symposium, reduced by bank and overhead costs.